Deadline for Script Entries
NwSG partners with SAG-AFTRA for April Script Reading
Excerpts from selected member scripts will be read live by professional actors.
Just finished your first screenplay? New NwSG member? Been here a while but never submitted before?
Priority given to fresh faces!
ENTRY DEADLINE: February 29
SELECTIONS ANNOUNDED: March 16
Date of script reading TBA in April
The goal is to have a script that reads well for an audience. Some suggestions:
- If your pages come from the middle of a project consider re-introducing characters. The pages should stand on their own without the context of previous pages.
- Focus on strong dialog.
- End your script at a compelling spot instead of filling the 10 pages with something that ends abruptly.
- NwSG members only. 1 entry per person.
- 10 pages or less.
- Must be in English and in proper screenplay formatting.
- Send scripts to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight February 29, 2020.